【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島:10/12(二) 第四天(屏東枋寮 → 高雄車站 → 新竹 )

早上起來看氣象報告,花東仍是下豪大雨:
一行三人到枋寮火車站前的早餐店吃早餐,也幫大哥帶一份回去。吃飽後跟蛋糕出來逛逛,雖然還下著雨,風景還是蠻美的。



早上10:30 蛋糕朋友的兒子開著遊覽車來載我們到高雄車站:


班車是下午四點多的自強號,時間還很早,國樑、蛋糕跟我三個人到外面逛逛,這是舊車站旁興建中的大樓:

走到美麗島站,看一下美麗的穹頂光彩:

4:09 搭上自強號雙鐵列車,結束這次的環島旅程。


到新竹時,強叔下班還特地來新竹車站關心我們四位,謝謝強叔。

【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島紀要
【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島:10/9(六) 第一天(新竹 → 雲林麥寮)
【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島:10/10(日) 第二天(雲林麥寮 → 高雄左營)
【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島:10/11(一) 第三天(高雄左營 → 屏東枋寮)
【旅遊】風城鐵馬2021環島:10/12(二) 第四天(屏東枋寮 → 高雄車站 → 新竹 )

1 留言

  1. I really enjoyed this Arduino note on Adafruit_GFX—it brought me back to my first time wiring up a small OLED display and being confused about why my shapes were appearing in unexpected places. The way you explained the coordinate system and pixel basics makes it so much easier for beginners to get started. I also appreciate how you broke down the drawing functions step by step, which is exactly the kind of clarity I wish I had back then. If you're into hands-on problem solving like this, you might also enjoy using a 魔方還原器 for a different kind of logic challenge. Looking forward to the next part on text and images—I'll definitely be following along. For anyone who wants to explore this further, 魔方还原器 may also be a useful resource.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

較新的 較舊